Thursday, June 09, 2011

HARMONY excess, escalators, Canucks pride, Leanne, Vanessa, and GELATO!

I spent a LOT of time removing over 1000 Facebook apps, then decided to play some Subwoofer in the hopes that the admittedly repetitive nature of FUZZY LOGIC would get Teunis up and about even if he wasn't feeling good. Hey, he's the one who said he needed to go to the bank! :P (it worked, though!) Vanessa called at 1:45 to see if I was still up for Metrotown: OF COURSE, so I was outta here at 2 after making a doctor's appointment for 2:30 tomorrow and calling Steph to tell her about that - NO, I AM NOT IN THE THROES OF MENOPAUSE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Vanessa picked me up at 2, and introduced me to her brother Mike's Australian girlfriend Leanne, who's here for her other brother Rich's wedding. We were off to Metrotown to see if we could find any suitable clog shoes - after looking in any number of shoe stores (Freedman / Aldo / Guess? / the Bay / etc.), we couldn't! Discussed the spiders in Australia / bubble tea / Sydney / New South Wales / abuse / standing up for yourself / family stuff / rhyming names / Teunis / Kyle / Krista / having the last name HO / Wayne / Newfoundland / Orange Julius / New Westminster / escalators / Amarosa restaurant (Italian food!) / La Casa Gelato / AC-DC / perfume / lamb / pasta / more. I saw HARMONY BARBER, MALE AND FEMALE HARMONY, HARMONY HAIRWORKS, MR. HO's restaurant, and plenty of Canucks flags and such! I even had the GO CANUCKS GO! flavor at La Casa Gelato, and got a Canucks shirt for $10 off regular price at Winners! Then again, I also saw KUMHO Tires... oh my! Got home and discussed Robin, personal stuff, being nocturnal, shelves, a week's deadline, and more with Teunis.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home