Monday, June 06, 2011

Brave admissions, respect for life, unrealistic wife expectations, and big cats

Teunis and I discussed patterns, meat pies, cleaning, egg tarts, pie crust, what he'd miss here, appreciation, Jasmine, toilets backing up, and more last night. I finally admitted some stuff to Dave, and then sent off an email to Eric immediately afterwards. Of course, he thought that I must have been SOBER to do such a crazy thing, but said I was brave even if I did freak Dave out! Yeah, there WAS that risk... although Dave has since messaged me back to say that he'd still love to be my friend, and that he respects me for life. Hahaha, that does sound like what he'd say! This morning, Teunis and I discussed GAME OF THRONES / Team 1040 / unreasonable expectations for wives / the hot weather / banana loaf / waiting.




You Are a Lion



You are just in all your actions. You want to be seen as both honest and fair.

You are wise and discerning. You focus on what really matters in life.



You have ideals, but you try not to let those ideals get in the way of living your life.

You are conscientious. You are diligent and reliable, even when it isn't easy to be.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home