Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Everyone loves you when you're dead, man! / Long elevator rides / Random Words

Went to Richmond Centre and was back home in less than an hour (with Everyone Loves You When You're Dead: Journeys Into Fame and Madness [Neil Strauss] more discounted than usual because of the Canucks promotion) to shower and do much-needed laundry! I also had a honeydew bubble tea at Big Orange while I was at the mall, just because. This afternoon, I had the LONGEST elevator ride EVER from doing the laundry, thanks to two little East Indian kids playing with the elevator buttons on the second and third floor - I should have just taken the damn stairs! After that, I accidentally washed my debit card / photo ID / Chapters card, probably making them non-working... UGH! Jeremy says Game 4 is at his place tomorrow, probably with pizza - I said I'd try to make it before 5:15, haha.

From Matt: Random Words and Random Text Generator.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home