Thursday, June 09, 2011

Really bad drunk rappers, hilarity potential, Better Facebook, and expressiveness

Teunis told me that some drunk guys were being really bad rappers in the parking lot when he got home - hahaha, I bet there was some loud music going on! As hilarious as it would be to bring someone by and watch them wig out because that's what they may deserve, I probably wouldn't do that. Unfortunately, she smoked him in Scrabble! Ah well... we also discussed Kaili's fashion sense and on-sale clothing. I also installed Better Facebook to see if it would improve my browsing experience. Looks a bit busy with clutter, but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon! Dave and Tiffany both say that he's a PHD now - YAY! :D




You Are Somewhat Expressive



You are the type of person who has a lot of thoughts... too many to express all of them.

You are astute and downright smart. Your intelligence is subtle and shrewd.



When something is important enough, you will tell people about it. You like to mull things over for a while.

You are deeply intuitive. For you, gut instincts will always trump logic.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home