Sunday, June 05, 2011

Siobhan, Craig, rescheduling with Billie, Tsui Woo, and more

Siobhan C. added me on Facebook, and then talked to me about Craig Fleming, who's a racist homophobic ass. UGH! When Teunis got home at 12:30 AM, I decided to talk at him about hockey even though he isn't really a fan of it; hey, he talks to ME about SCA stuff, so I figure fair is fair! At least he had a good time with Jordan, but he usually does anyway. At 2 AM, Billie wanted to reschedule the trip to Metrotown since she's not feeling 100% - I BUDGETED FOR THIS, AND EVEN CLEARED OUT MY SCHEDULE! But I do understand, since it sucks to go somewhere when you don't feel like it / aren't feeling up to it! (like the BORING meetings...) At least she isn't vocal about disliking hockey!

This morning, I called Eric since I was actually up at 8:30 AM - he was doing sound, but could roll with my actually being there. Then I called Steph to let her know, and she wanted me to call Mom - I accordingly did, and apparently we're going to Tsui Woo for lunch. Why am I not surprised?! I told her that I had to get off the phone so I could eat (and keep the line free for Eric), so at least she did that after talking at me about T-shirts and such. Had some yogurt before Eric called to tell me that my apartment would self-destruct in eight minutes - har har, very funny!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home