Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Human League, the Prodigy, Crazy Town, Madonna, Amanda Christian, and wood

James and I had fun exchanging Youtube videos via Facebook this morning / afternoon - HUMAN NATURE, BREATHE, MR. KRINKLE, BUTTERFLY, the Real McCoy, and more! Teunis called to let me know about the meat pie and banana loaf; I was debating NOT calling him back because he spent time with that bitch Jasmine yesterday, haha. He did also say that he found another place, but he didn't get it after all. He came back before 4, saying stuff about wooden shelves - no clue, man! Called Jon to say that I wouldn't be making it to Jeremy's after all, but if anyone has anything for Friday (which he can't do), I'd be up for it!

Christon sent out an email about Bible Study conflicting with Game 5; YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! Vanessa sent me a Facebook chat message about Metrotown tomorrow afternoon at 2 or 3, and staying for dinner because of rush hour; that works! Amanda Christian added me to Facebook, too. Talked to Mike T. for a bit over Facebook chat about his silly hockey comment, S2, silliness, AIM, LJ adding, and more prior to the 4-0 loss. Then Teunis said he was going out to repair Kaili's laptop - why am I not surprised?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home