Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Frosty receptions, 1990s hits with James, weird banana loaf, and dances

Teunis sent me a message last night to say he was playing Scrabble at Jasmine's - well, you just guaranteed yourself a frosty reception, buddy! Then James buzzed me on YM; we talked for a bit about basketball (Dallas Mavericks), weird names, SNAP, Boy George / Culture Club, the Human League's Don't You Want Me, other 1990s hits, my voice, and more. When I got up, I found banana loaf in the fridge for some reason, but was relieved that I could turn on Team 1040 ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT like it SHOULD be on game days!




You Should Ballroom Dance



You strongly appreciate beauty. So much in this world is exquisite to you.

You believe in living in the present. There's nothing but the here and now.



You are conventional and traditional. You don't feel a need to change what works.

You are a simply happy person. You feel fortunate to have so much light and laughter in your life.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home