Friday, February 11, 2011

TWO early days this weekend?! / MARTINIS!

Got up and called Eric within ten minutes or so while Teunis was doing tech support over Skype - now, THAT sounds annoying! Eric has to be at worship practice (ANOTHER early week?!), but also pick up the food for tonight's dinner... I guess 5:15 works, if I *have* to be there. Good thing I have books to read! I'm actually amused by Teunis thinking sometimes that I'm talking to him when I'm on the phone, even if he doesn't always hear the start of conversations and such! Hehe... so silly!

Vania replied to Randal's email about getting together for Valentine's Day - thank GOODNESS that I'm busy that night anyhow! Not that I'd go if I weren't, but yeah... saving grace! HAHAHAHA! This entry is at 2:11 on 2/11 - gotta love those coincidences!




You Are Easygoing



You are a friendly, flexible, and fearless person. Bottom line? You're up for anything.

You are the life of the party, and you love getting people together. You are very outgoing.



You have to be free to do your own thing. You can't stand too many rules and regulations.

You're not easily offended, but it will offend you if someone tells you how to live your life!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home