Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Pissing Jen off with crab shells in a dream / God is in the bathroom!

I had a weird dream which involved a bunch of us being invited to Deb and Dylan's treetop retreat; someone brought HUGE lobsters and crabs along, so we all had fun with the yellow drippings! Jen was pissed off because we just put the shells anywhere and everywhere (including the blue recycling box) - Deb and Dylan didn't seem to mind, we snarkily told her. (gotta love trying to annoy people on purpose!) Deb tried to give me a card with flowers on the front (like the one Vernon gave me a long time ago after Daniel camp) when I obviously couldn't take it since I was messily eating crab at the time! Eric M. then said that "God is in the bathroom" and was watching us eat - we joked about spirits for a bit. Then we went into the house - for some reason, Cindy's mom was there. She kept insisting that Mark's last name was Li (it's Ho), and personalizing things with that name. Jon went to Cindy's room, where she and Dianne were playing computer games... we attempted to convince them to watch a LONG hockey highlights video from a big game last year, but they wouldn't. I woke up a bit later... not sure why I had the dream, but I did eat crab or lobster recently, and the anniversary of the Olympics is coming up on Saturday! (and I'm thinking of annoying Jen on purpose... or not, muhahaha!)

Teunis made pancakes for breakfast - he was waiting for me to get up so he could do that, which was nice. We discussed advertising, marketing, brands, radio shows on marketing, DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, mood, WOW, ghee, butter, fire oil, and more. Maybe I'll go out later...




You Are a Panda



People often misunderstand you. There's a lot more going on under that cute surface of yours.

You are a very balanced creature. You are both vulnerable and emotionally strong.



You have a taste for the exotic. You often are daydreaming of far away lands.

You think it's good to get outside your comfort zone and change your perspective.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home