Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wrong size body lotion! / Tea tree oil shampoo / Mormons / Condiments

Went out shopping to London Drugs - I knew I got the wrong size body lotion! Got York peppermint patties (which I haven't had in a long time - gotta replace the Holiday Bites which I'll give to Nina / Emily / Gerard), tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner which was $1 cheaper than Save-On (Itamar), shea butter / lemongrass FREEMAN body lotion (400 mL - since I didn't use up all 400 mL of the green apple body lotion, I'll return that for the smaller Triple Lanolin mango one I saw), nectarine and white ginger Dove body wash (on sale - I needed one), and a new Pyrex glass bowl. Hien thinks I don't use enough body lotion, hahaha! Decided to do some laundry after taking advantage of certain things, as well. Candy bugged me on FB chat to say she overworked herself - poor woman, if she can't sleep since she was up since 5 AM and it was then 1:20 AM her time! Then she tried to call me, but she was FOILED by my laundry!

Teunis and I talked about playing giants as characters (resemblance?), my relative tall height (to what? a midget?!), Lisa, the portable closet, clothing, Jordan, swimming, Minoru Pool, health issues, Mormon missionaries / language learning, finding a place, and more. Also talked about Mandarin / Cantonese, testing, bureaucrats, farmers, Chinese history, agriculture, dust allergies, hangers, WOW, computer monitors, TV, Terry Pratchett quotes, a Boise woman who poured mayonnaise / maple syrup / ketchup / corn syrup into the Ada county library book drop, and such things.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home