Monday, February 07, 2011

Brown arm staining disease with Sean and Sam / Jappie Meme

I dreamed that I was in a Wal-Mart elevator with red socks, some McDonalds food in a paper bag, and some homemade holiday cards that Sheena gave me. (she'd cut out Chinese characters in paper - VERY impressive!) This white couple came into the elevator from the clothing department, and warned me not to steal anything. I assured them that I wouldn't, then left the elevator to join my friends in the hospital, meeting Teunis on the way - he told me that he was sick of Kaili and her laptop after only ten minutes! Frances and Sophia wished me an easy birth, as I was due to give birth to Sean C. any day (WTF?) - the day of Feb. 2 passed uneventfully, and then the baby was born that night, with Uncle Andrew (his real-life dad) in attendance as a doctor when he's a real-life dentist. Fast-forward sixteen years or so, where Sean was on a Whistler retreat with Sam and others, looking really buff. The friends developed a disease which started with brown stains up their arms... even the girls got it! There was a cure for it, so everyone took advantage of the healing pools post-haste before making the trip back down to rejoin everyone else in town! No idea why I had that one, although Sheena's birthday is coming up soon!




You Are Chic



You've always been naturally glamourous. You don't have to work to be chic.

You have an eye for fashion, style, and even sometimes gadgets... if they're sleek enough.



You aren't superficial. You just enjoy rockin' your own amazing personal look.

You're so into everything chic that you do end up being a bit of a geek about it!


Got this "JAPPIES MEME" tagging picture from one of Jessica G.'s friends:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home