Friday, February 11, 2011

Ghee pancakes, mango body lotion, wasabi peas, Egypt, and LARD talk!

While I was having ghee pancakes, Christine Bennett buzzed me on FB chat to see how it was going - she'd finished HELL'S KITCHEN, which I guess is a good thing! Decided to go out to return that FREEMAN'S shea butter-lemongrass body lotion, and got Triple Lanolin mango lotion (smaller size!) and Dan-D-Pak wasabi peas while I was at London Drugs. Got home and took a shower before updating myself about Egypt, then called Steph to tell her that I was more real than she was! HAHAHAHAHA! I also updated her on Chinese Eric and his health issues / Nathan and Citrus going to see Nate's girlfriend! Later, Teunis and I talked about honeymoons, mead, beer, Egypt, and more. I FINALLY FINISHED EDITING THINGS THIS TIME, TOO! BACK TO DUNGEONS AND SPACE ADVENTURES!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home