Tuesday, February 08, 2011

At least Chinese Eric sounds good! / Pyrex bowls and body lotion / Ancient Rome

Noticed that Bobby Singh finally unfriended me from Facebook - good thing, because his chat messages were getting weird! Chris Lam also deleted his account, I see. While going through my list, I also noticed that Hayden unfriended me as well - not that I talked to him at all, hahaha. Then again, Josh D. just added me to Facebook - good times at Palmer, heh.

Briefly called Chinese Eric since he still has one of my bowls, which I normally wouldn't care about except that we're running out of big ones over here! He's been resting and going to doctors' appointments - at least he spent some time with his grandma on Chinese New Year, and got a red pocket! Told him about the AGM on Friday when he asked about Jon and SERVANTS - of course I'll keep him posted! Always good talking to him, hahaha... any hangout that doesn't involve throwing up is a definite improvement, I say! I'll probably buy another Pyrex bowl from London Drugs at some point in the next couple of days! (plus some new body lotion, since the green apple one that Chrystal bought me from Shoppers Drug Mart MAY have separated ingredients!) Teunis and I discussed Earth's age / Easter Island / ancient Rome / China / civilizations / agriculture, DRAGON AGE 2 (not surprised that Kaili's pre-ordered it), family celebrations / laughter, the beginnings of beer, millet, sourdough, bok choy, green onions, Nong Shim Korean noodles, his DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS characters, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home