Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lindt, Chilling Chocolate, squirting candy, Valentine's Day, Easter, and more!

Did some banking, and then headed to London Drugs to see what chocolate would be on sale... of COURSE you know all the cheap Asians would be looking at the displays! Haha, I love my heritage sometimes! Bought two bottles of ginger beer (all they had left), some Lindt milk / dark / white chocolate hearts (only 99ยข each!), candy conversation hearts for Steph and Lisa (no Rockets to be found - I'm sure they're made of the same ingredients!), mini Lindt Easter eggs (milk chocolate for Ian and Sean and Toddler Sunday School; white chocolate and double milk chocolate for myself), Maynards squirting candy for this upcoming weekend and our consumption (3 for $5 - Bible Study and AGM), some Milk 2 Go "Chilling Chocolate" with 25% reduced sugar (Mom gave some to Jon, Harmony, and Steph - but not me!), and Reese's miniature peanut butter cups. Managed to grab the bus just in time on my way out AND on my way back; also, a guy smiled at me with a greeting of "Hi, Snoopy!" Hahaha, I guess this red bling Snoopy sweater DOES have its uses! Got home and talked to Teunis about characters, impossible (or pretty difficult) quests, the hydro bill, and other things. Adam's reinstated his FB account, too.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home