Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DOUBLE MONITORS! SO INTENSE! / Gambling

I went to bed just after 4 AM, as Teunis showed me a "laptop trick" where you could plug in a desktop monitor into a laptop - WOW, DOUBLE MONITORS! SO INTENSE! (haha) Got up and took a shower at 10:50 - I heard a Skype call from the other room, so I figured I was good for a bit, haha. When I got out, we talked about non-communication / Hundred Mile House / fixing servers / ISP people / frustration / Walmart and cheap stuff / cutting hair / Memory Express / resumes / money. Overnight, Teunis had actually made it so *I* could have a DOUBLE MONITOR effect, swapping Uncle Eugene's monitor for one of the spare ones he had. NICE! This eliminates the drop-down menu problem I've been having where I can't tell what I've selected half the time because that WHITE color upon selecting an item is almost the same as the screen, since the selection color is gray on the desktop monitor! After that, he was off to run some personal errands before we go out to replenish supplies and such.




You Should Play Poker



You are a crafty person, and you're always looking at things from all angles.

You can read people well, but you can also hide your feelings when you need to.



You are a natural strategist, and you're always thinking a few steps ahead.

You don't mind putting all your chips in when the time is right... in fact, it gives you a thrill!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home