Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jessica, Mike, and colorful allergy pills (dream) / True Eye Color

Dylan's thanked me for the birthday card via FB message, as he's finally had a chance to sit down and read it - he thought it was sweet. Hey, that's what I do! Phil also said that he's not sure whether there will be Easter baptisms - meh, I'll be fine as long as these Easter cards get used before I die, haha. I noticed that Mike Dugas (spinpsychle) unfriended me from Facebook - oh well. (and Adam's deleted his account again!) Got up from a weird dream of Jessica Leung and Mike Kwan selling us long, thin colorful allergy pills (red, yellow, blue, orange, and green for varying allergy degrees) to find Teunis already awake... discussed his friends coming here at any reasonable time, the server, and stuff to hopefully fix it. Left my sister an NG birthday message, too! Paid my Shaw and hydro bills, as well.




Your True Eye Color is Vibrant Green



You are a confident and together person. People look up to you.

You were born to inspire others, and you love to lead when given the chance.



You're the type of person who does everything well. You can't narrow down your talents easily.

You have a passionate inner drive, and you know deep down that you're destined for greatness.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home