Saturday, February 12, 2011

Using Chinese Eric's laptop gift for good now? / Dark Element

A while after I got home, my desktop froze and quit working, so I had to restart it. When I did, Teunis got kicked offline (though that was presumably unrelated) - cue a night of frustration and such involving (dodgy) network cables / a weird network connection / unplugged cables / using Chinese Eric's laptop / Safari / iTunes / screensaver passwords / virus and spyware scans / Facebook putting viruses in ads / reading / interruptions because he was in a talky mood / having $2000-$3000 worth of software / Adobe Acrobat Pro enabling me to read (and make!) PDF files, Alcohol 120% being a DVD burner program. Finally, I just went to sleep past 3 AM - unlike what I told Eric on the way home, I did NOT take a sleeping pill. Maybe tonight, who knows.

Right now, I'm using IE on the laptop since I want to catch up on stuff before I leave - I'll install Firefox / Trillian when I get home, and hopefully it works better! I've noticed that Rob Fillo unfriended me on FB, but that's okay as I'm certainly not a musician person. At least now I know how to right-click on a laptop (use the buttons beneath the touchpad), but I still prefer a mouse... maybe I'll get one.




Your Dark Element is Water



You are a peaceful and solitary person. You truly enjoy spending time alone.

You take time for reflection and contemplation. You savor philosophical introspection.



You have a private side to you, and you don't let others in easily.

You can be stoic and overly serious. You're not the type of person who wants to lighten up.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home