Friday, February 04, 2011

Somewhat relaxing on the "day of rest" - CNY Eve 2011 pictures!

Teunis got home around 5, and said he'd had a long day with lots of travel - I'm not surprised, if it involved multiple trips to and from Surrey! Discussed sci-fi books, coffee, solitude, the cost of interruptions, radio shows, fixing Kaili's computer, CNY dinner, pain / shin splints / no hiking, TV / monitors / electronics recycling, WOW, beta games, toddlers and Twitter-type communications, introverts vs. extroverts offline and online, hats, the LICH KING, Amber, Netspeak, and more. Of course he can relax, and with this day of rest, so can I! That is, if I could have gotten away with NOT calling Mom... but I had to. Then I called Steph to vent about Mom's eternal questions about food restrictions / transportation - at least Mandy was a better choice for that! I do NOT stress Mom out a lot - no idea why she sounded that way on the phone, but SHE better not stress ME out!


Here are some Chinese New Year Eve pictures from Shiang Garden:

(my parents' friends Alan and Polly)

(me, Alan, and Polly)

(Grandma)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home