Sunday, February 06, 2011

Going to the townhouse early?! I NEED TO SURVIVE!

Teunis couldn't get back to sleep after meeting Krista and Os, so he got some coffee and gaming time in - hopefully, that made him a bit more awake! I called Eric a bit later to apologize via voicemail message, then called Jon at 1 to make sure he hadn't brought the cinnamon - of course, he wondered where I'd been today, especially since Eric was really late to service! He'll bring it tonight, which is fine. Steph called at 2:30 to see whether it was okay if she and Lisa picked us up before the Super Bowl kickoff (3:15?) - I suppose so, if Teunis has enough time to take a shower! Of course he can bring his laptop - I'll bring books and such since football is INCREDIBLY BORING!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home