Sunday, February 06, 2011

Alarm accidents! / Love Word

I accidentally set my alarm for 8 PM instead of 8 AM; oops! Got up at 10 and wondered what time it was... then noticed that poor Eric had tried calling me twice. Decided to try for more sleep, but that didn't really work. Once I'd sufficiently awakened and suchlike, I left a message on his phone to tell him about the alarm thing. Teunis had somehow awakened as well, and said that Krista was coming by to exchange a book for a sword in his car - hahahaha, nice! At first, I thought he said she was coming OVER, so "WHAT?!" was the first thing out of my mouth! He'd TRIED to sleep - boy, I know how that is! While he's outside, he'll bring the other monitor in before going back to sleep - I bet that three hours of sleep isn't enough!




Your Love Word is "Devotion"



For you, love is a doing word. You prove your love with the actions you take every day.

You are loyal and true to whoever you're in a relationship with. You don't give up unless things are absolutely hopeless.



You don't love easily or quickly. You only will fall for someone you truly and completely adore.

Once you love, you love intensely. You take love very seriously.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home