Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Opera and Gmail annoyances: save the draft PROPERLY! / Elvis songs

Opera was being VERY cranky, and Gmail refused to save the draft of the rather long email I was writing to Hien and Kenny! I had to restart the computer four times before it finally worked the way I wanted it to! Gmail STILL wouldn't save the draft even after I made changes to the email, so I sent a test email timestamped at 3:25 AM to white Eric (who wouldn't care) in order to see if sending email was a problem... I told him to basically ignore it when he got it. Sending was not the problem... I finally had to copy and paste the email into a new email message so I could save my changes as I made them! UGH!

Trivia fact for Tuesday, Nov. 23: The soundtrack of what animated Walt Disney adventure film includes seven Elvis Presley hits - five of them sung by The King himself? Lilo and Stitch. (2002)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home