Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nightmares with my dad and coupons / THE LITTLE MERMAID / MICE!

My dream last night was more of a nightmare, with my dad hunting me down and telling me in no uncertain terms to STAY SEATED ON THE HO BED OR ELSE! If I moved from there to the kitchen or anywhere, he KNEW! Then he was saying that he'd had a parent-child dinner thanks to a bunch of coupons and carefully-saved money... I'm glad the alarm went off, honestly! I am definitely NOT going to tomorrow's dinner, trust me! I've heard that it'll be -5 today, too... I'm already tired of hearing the mice in the vents! At least I got this post done well before Eric will call!




You Are The Little Mermaid



You find it hard to be satisfied with the life you were given. You feel like there is something bigger out there.

You know what you want, even if you don't go for it right away. You tend to long for people and things.



You are a true romantic and idealist. You get lovesick easily, and you've had your fair share of heartbreak.

Even so, you would give up a lot for love. Love is the most important thing in your life.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home