Monday, November 22, 2010

Updating Corey, NOT slipping on ice, Latin name, being in love

After I did a quick Christmas card list, I sent a quick email to Corey, updating him on a bunch of stuff. Also asked him how the recharging of a laptop battery worked; the advice online doesn't seem to fit, so maybe I'll have to bug white Eric about things. However, I do respect white Eric's time and energy, so won't do it till Friday even via email.

Also tried calling my parents for the first time in ages, but there was no answer... when I tried again, Grandma answered and said they were out. She's home alone (as usual) while people do stuff to the toilet... okay, then! Jon called later when I was busy typing something / catching up on Fail sites, and clarified that by saying that the parents are doing renovations. Says he leaves the Ho Ho Hos at 6:30, so will call ten minutes later... "don't leave us waiting for too long, otherwise you'll slip on ice!" To that, I said that I'd just stay home and NOT slip on ice! HA!

Then I said that I got the new 2011 bus pass in the mail - not really worth paying $10 for a replacement 2010 pass (to me) for a month, or three weeks by the time I get it in the mail! Oh well, at least I enjoy staying at home, except for the mice... so four weeks more will NOT be too much of a problem! I just confirmed with the lards, since I told Jon I'd do so. Then I decided to call Harmony to remind her about those Advent calendars, since I was kinda convinced to come tonight. We also discussed SERVANTS and the Friday night cooking, which should be very interesting!


Facebook quizzes taken from Kaitlin and Nina:

Your Latin Name and Its Meanings: The suitable Latin Name for Leslie Chi-Wah Ng is Cecilia, which has the meaning "blind."

Are You In Love? Leslie used Are You In Love? to analyze Leslie.
Result: In Love ♥
A: 39% - In Love ♥
B: 48% - In Love ♥
C: 5% - In Love ♥
D: 1% - In Love ♥
(This is stupid, but I've posted dumber stuff... :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home