Monday, November 22, 2010

2011 bus pass, "battery recharge" not working, US Thanksgiving dinner

I got my 2011 bus pass in the mail, so I should be mobile again come January, depending on the weather... yikes, haha! Hien also wanted me to check my Yahoo email since Kenny wanted her to send me something; she tried to send me a Facebook message, but it was too long and she didn't want to cut it short. Makes me wonder just how long her email can possibly BE, haha. I told her that next time, she should use the Gmail one so I'd be sure to check it... the Yahoo one is more a dump repository for spam! (33,153 inbox messages?!) Now that I view the actual email... yeah, I can see how it would be too long for Facebook! (also very important) It also seems as if Eric's and my idea of plugging the computer in at Jeremy's didn't actually recharge the battery - WTF? I'll have to look that up now...



You Are Traditional



You are old-fashioned and consistent. You don't think there is much wrong with the past, and you are slow to change.

You think the holidays should be all about family, gratitude, and traditions.



You dislike any part of the holidays that is too commercial. You think that too much is made about spending money.

Instead, you like to focus on the spiritual and nostalgic elements of this time of year. It's a time of love and remembering.


Facebook quiz taken from Billie:

Who is your Harry Potter boyfriend? (Girls only) Leslie got Harry Potter. You like the brave bold hero. You feel protected with Harry.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home