Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Odd vipers having nine barks, elevator dream, XKCD Online Chatter Map, If

High-scoring words of the night:

VIPER (108 points) - against Jane K. [two 3W]
ODDS (175 points) - against Rebecca H.-F. [two 5W]
NINEBARK (120 points) - against Yvonne S. [5W]


I felt really tired at 8, so I had to take a nap. Of course, this left me feeling wide awake at midnight... this explains why I'm up at 4 AM! My dream consisted of elevators and word searches, it seems. Eric thinks we need to have a meeting after church on Sunday to discuss how best to support the Fellowship; sorry, not in my downtime / money budgets! Good idea, however...


I found an XKCD comic of an updated "online chatter" map:






Trivia fact for Wednesday, Oct. 6: What literary classic is about a man who was imprisoned on the tiny Mediterranean island of If? The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas père. If, located two miles off the port city of Marseille, France, was home to a fortified 16th-century castle that was later used as a prison.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home