Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Noodles, Chinese mushrooms, and doughnuts (dream) / FINALLY, Johnny! / Hawaiian islands

I had a dream which involved going around places on a train which had an extended viewing deck, Dad holding up a $2 package of fried noodles in a Chinese grocery store to substitute for the equally-priced package of yellow Mung bean sprouts that I was buying, and having a choice of many types of Chinese mushrooms in a store where my mom was. My dream also featured buying three large paper bags of Chinese food from that store (one for a "Linda Bui") and consuming them, Eric calling me at the grocery store (which had Caller ID - I called him back to find that his dad said he left three minutes before), Raymond wearing purple and making trenches on my food plate (I kicked his ass for that!), a white guy in a field full of green grass eating pink sprinkled doughnuts, there being chocolate doughnuts under the grass (as he told his friend Chloe, who was scrolling through Wordscraper games), and more. Weird dream - not sure why I had it, other than Jeremy's viewing deck / the massive quantities of Chinese food on the weekend / Jon bringing up someone named Chloe / scrolling through my own Wordscraper games / Raymond wearing purple / Eric calling me a lot for transportation purposes!

Johnny has FINALLY submitted his official resignation from Committee / sound duty due to personal reasons, mainly because the rigid leadership isn't what he was looking for. I sense a theme here... Dylan has politely accepted it, which is a good thing because I would have been snarky, haha.




You Are Oahu



You're a big city person, and you need the bright lights of Honolulu to keep you entertained.

You enjoy fine dining and high-quality entertainment. You're definitely looking for the best.



You are attracted to culture of all sorts, and you will appreciate Oahu's museums and historical sites.

Not to mention some of the best shopping in the world, which is sure to keep a smile on your face!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home