Sunday, October 03, 2010

Dream of pests and JESUS CHRIST online game / Gelato / Oktoberfest

I dreamed that a bunch of my friends and I had taken over someone's house, and were happily doing our own thing in groups when I went outside to do something in the front yard. Imagine my dream self's disgust when I saw these round, translucent, elongated oval-shaped THINGS in the grass! I ran back into the house to warn my friends, but they were horrified at the sight of these pests as well since those were all over the house! Auntie Ying and Benedict said we should pour salt onto them, but Cordia wasn't so sure. Later, Phil said I had about an hour to look up "Jesus Christ" online; Nathan and Citrus encouraged me to do so. Quan said that it would be awesome if I did, while Sylver was trying to study, but got sucked into doing that. So I did, leaving my group with that excuse. It turned out to be an MMOPRG featuring army characters, haha! Not sure why I had the dream!



You Are Vanilla Gelato



You are very likable and popular. People usually have no complaints with you.

You are easygoing and flexible. You don't have to be calling the shots to have a good time.



You adapt well to a variety of situations. You are good at figuring out how to fit in.

You may seem bland to outside observers, but you're really quite subtle and interesting.

Trivia fact for Sunday, Oct. 3: In what month does Oktoberfest begin annually in Munich, Germany? In September. This year's celebration - the 200th - began on September 18 and ends today. When first held in 1810, it began in October, but it was later moved to September to take advantage of the milder weather.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home