Saturday, October 02, 2010

Dream of Mom being REALLY addicted to smoking / Jason and Karen / Changing Leaves

At least I got some sleep after I went to bed - had a dream where my mom was one of those people SO addicted to smoking that she had a special filter where the cigarette smoke would just trail behind her after she puffed on them. She wouldn't even wait to light up till we exited the mall - I tried telling her that it was unhealthy, but she just snapped at me to be quiet and do some dishes before she gave me some nacho chips. I called Eric to rescue me, and he chose a convoluted route to do so, claiming that he wanted to respect my wishes in terms of complications. He also got four library books for twenty cents at the grocery store checkout, whereas I only needed (and got) one; Mom wasn't impressed, har har. Not sure why I had that one!

I've taken some Vitamin C and more drugs; I'm ready to be excited for Jason and Karen's wedding! I've known them for a LONG time!




You Are Wise



You are a prudent and rational person. You try not to do anything you regret, and if you do, you learn from your mistake.

You are educated or at the very least knowledgable. You have a perception that most people lack.



You've learned to be vigilant in your life. You are pretty much always on guard.

No matter how old you actually are, you are quite seasoned. You are experienced and worldly.


Trivia fact for Saturday, Oct. 2: How many mosquitoes - taking one suck each - would it take to drain all the blood from the average human adult? Approximately 1,200,000.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home