Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Pandas, warthogs, and fogeys doing it in public...

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

PANDA (810 points) - against Titan F. [5W, 2W, two 3W]
WARTHOG (538 points) - against Alice L. [5W, 2W, hook off CEE to make WE / AE, 5L on W used twice]
FOGEY (350 points) - against Wilhelmina H. [two 5W]


Well, Randal's emailed us about the scrapbook concept, and suggests we can do it in public (PROOFREADING?!) at Boston Pizza. Regardless of where my mind takes me when I read "doing it in public," I don't think that's a good idea... DOES HE THINK WE'RE MADE OF MONEY?! I'm definitely sitting out this one, especially if he makes it OPEN INVITE! I am a fan of keeping things exclusive, so we KNOW who's going to show up, and don't have any nasty surprises! Eric thinks they shouldn't have it at the pizza place because of the glue / pizza sauce factors, which at least makes sense.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home