Friday, July 30, 2010

Rainwear, hats smelling like smoke, WANTON not being WONTON

High-scoring word of the morning:

RAINWEAR (192 points) - against Sandra T. [two 4W]


Got Candy's package today - the only problem is that the Manchester United hat smells like cigarette smoke. Oh well, Candy doesn't have to know that I won't be giving it to Steph (or keeping it) for that reason, haha. Although a quick search shows me that I could just leave the thing out in the sun, if I don't trust the smell to air out by itself in five months' time!

Checking my email trash for something else, I also see that Mom wants to give me three more shorts - it's only good if they're a dark color, because I lost two pairs this past week (including the one she gave me last week) to the black menace! She's also looking into booking the Okanagan trip for me and Grandma - it most likely would be the week of August 7 to 14; two or three days maximum during that week. Of course, the first thing I think of is how the hell I'm going to catch up on LJ and FB when I'm back, unless the hotel has Internet access. At least my grandma is very unlikely to come down to the computer room and yell at me to go to bed, as my mom did in October 2006!

From said email: "The hairdresser next to New Jim Wanton is closed on Tuesdays..." (emphasis mine) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! On another note, Teunis needs to tell me when he decides to get up, otherwise he'll be giving me a heart attack when I hear noises in the kitchen! :P


This result makes me think of the Green Day song Walking Contradiction:



You Are a Contradiction



People accuse you of having a split personality, and it's completely true.

There are two completely different sides to you - as opposite as night and day.



At times, you are highly social and gregarious. But sometimes, you can be the biggest loner around.

Sometimes you are serious and studious, but other times you are carefree and wild. You're hard to predict!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home