Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pepto-Bismol, Vitamin C, finding corkscrew, French fries, onion rings

After waking up, I decided to go to the pharmacy next door to get some Vitamin C and Pepto-Bismol. I was running out of both items, and was pleased to discover that the Pepto was more than twice the size of the bottle which I bought from Save-On a while ago. The Vitamin C tablets are also twice the size - SWEET! I noticed Hester cleaning outside, and told her that the back two burners of my stove didn't work. (this is of course according to Teunis) She said she could bring the handyman this afternoon, so we'll see about that! Got home and found my corkscrew while I was putting things away - good thing I don't need to buy a new one, haha.



You Are Onion Rings



You are funky and full of flavor. You definitely have a strong personality.

You are willing to take risks and fall flat on your face. You rarely do fail, though.



You have a knack for what works. Everyone but you is surprised by your results.

You are always yourself, even though you're a bit quirky and offbeat. You wouldn't know how to be anyone else.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home