Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Soured wifeys, mailing a Manchester United hat, and cousins almost the same age

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

AGAMA (3600 points) - against Toni S. [two 5W, two 4W]
SOURED (105 points) - against Jenny H. [3W, 5W, hook off ZEE for a plural]
WIFEYS (115 points) - against Wilhelmina H. [two 2W, 3L on Y, hook off YEA for a plural]


Candy says she mailed a package to me - a Manchester United hat for my sister (don't know how I'll explain THAT - maybe the next birthday!), and maybe a CD. She's forgotten what's in it since she's been meaning to mail it for some time; she's also warned me never to put hats in the dryer because they shrink, but I've figured that out by now! I also called Steph to let her know a few things, and she reminded me that she's going to Toronto for Dave's wedding - right! Pastor John sent us an email to say that SERVANTS wants us back to cook for them sometime in August - nice.

Soon after Wayland and his wife had their baby Camille, his sister Megan and her husband Andy had their baby Joshua! Yay for cousins who are almost the same age! Teunis and I discussed that, servers, various interesting / amusing stuff he's reading, Klingon translations (WHY?!), chewing on popcorn being loud for him, routers, scans, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home