Thursday, July 29, 2010

Brown / "Jesus Loves Me" as BIOSHOCK music / Hollywood offshoots

High-scoring words of the night:

BROWN (146 points) - against Jessica S. [4W, 3W, hook off OAK to make ON]
REASSAIL (128 points) - against Nancy A. [4W, 2W]


I certainly wasn't expecting to hear Jesus Loves Me in the middle of BIOSHOCK, hahaha! Teunis helped me with the nozzle to my lime Windex when I couldn't turn it to the ON position myself, so that was a good thing! Teresa said that she would see INCEPTION with me; she just has to get Henry to babysit the girls - understandable! I also note that Dylan got Eric to do this week's announcements, so maybe I'll cut out the middleman next week and just email a reminder to Eric instead! He's the only other person with access to the Google Group, I think. HA HA HA... it's a trust / control thing. ;)


Trivia fact for Thursday, July 29: When it comes to filmmaking, what are Nollywood, Chollywood, and Dhaliwood? Nollywood is the Nigerian film industry; Chollywood is the Peruvian film industry (its name combines cholo, Peruvian slang for "nature," and Hollywood); Dhaliwood is the Bangladeshi film industry, based in and named for Dhakar.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home