Friday, July 09, 2010

Finally got Tresemmé! / Awesome marks / NOT HOT FOR T!

I thought I got out of the house in enough time to catch the connecting bus (especially since I took the C94), but NO... the 410 had to LEAVE right when I got to Brighouse Station! Definitely wasn't impressed, and I bet Eric wasn't either. Later, Christon told me that Eric had called him to say that I wasn't where I was supposed to be, and wondered whether it was because my friend was in town - ha, if only I could blame it on that! Eric and I discussed whether I had cash on me (wanted me to buy sharp cheddar and his Subway dinner from Superstore), yesterday's BBQ, Teunis being in town (Eric thinks HE could have answered the phone when he called to ask where I was), theme songs, DARKWING DUCK ("you can still like it even if Dave did a disappearing act!"), "Unreasonably Unreachable" being my new nickname, Red Hot Chili Peppers' AEROPLANE, Big Sugar's BUTTERBALL, the FRINGE, Nathan NOT being Nathaniel, snacks, crackers, and more.

When I got to Superstore (declining to drag my bag there even if it would be a workout), they were doing renovations / construction - NO SUBWAY! Of course, I figured this out AFTER taking fifteen minutes or so to select the right kind of cheese (unprocessed!) / Tresemmé shampoo and conditioner (FINALLY killing the memory dragon of using Cousin Alicia's Tresemmé in Chilliwack as I took a shower - even if it's not the same kind), and Harvest Chicken / White Cheddar and Broccoli Sidekicks. (never tried those new flavors) So I went back to select a sandwich from the deli section - I didn't think he'd like egg salad, or even classic ham. A bacon and cheddar wrap it was! Also bought a clear glass which was on sale; this was to replace my current glass for laundry detergent, which is getting really grungy after about ten years of use! I was going to get a bag of chips for me and Teunis to share later, but looked at the ingredients on the BBQ Baby Back Ribs bag only to find out that it contained EVIL TOMATO POWDER. (he can't have tomato ANYTHING) Figured that I'd wasted enough time at the store, and didn't have a pile of it to spend on looking at the ingredients of EVERY SINGLE FLAVOR!

Got back to church and microwaved my meal of tomato rice / burrito / leftover bulgogi beef from last night, to be eaten during Bible Study. Went upstairs after that to find that Mr. Creep was in the room - thank goodness that Deb and Calla were there too! (Maisie was also there, but she doesn't count) We had Bible Study and then snacks... talked to Dylan, Kevin, Deb, Calla, Jose, Albert, Wesley, Harmony, Christon, Jen, Vania, Dianne, Grace, Vicky, and others. I waved to Henry when I saw him coming up to us, and didn't mind when he greeted me with "Hey, Les!" Apparently, he got an A in elementary school math - THAT IS AWESOME! :D

Discussed pizza-flavored GOLDFISH, Kevin being allergic to cherries and other stone fruit, bad reminders of exes, faith / maturity / accountability, Viking religion, Jen's roommate issues which may cause her to move in with Steph (the roommate professes to be a Christian, but is weak in her faith, has a non-Christian boyfriend, and lied about the uncle increasing the rent RIGHT AFTER a discussion about Jen's discomfort with the whole situation - too many reminders for her!), last night's BBQ, and Harmony's moving. Also talked about my downing a Tetra Pak of 20% sake in two minutes last night, Fort St. John, literal allergies to places, Wesley's company doing lots of work up in Fort St. John, Teunis being in town, bloating when you have your period, gallstones, pregnancy, Cindy not being there, plans, running errands, the beach, wedding invites, Auntie Beatrice's trips to Mongolia and Hong Kong, durian / curry / vinegar gelato, Surrey, and BAD MOVIE NIGHT 3 / Videomatica REALLY knowing their stuff / TROLL and TROLL 2 as a double feature.

Saw Eric leaning on the stair railing, so I observed that it looked like he was all burnt out on social interaction. He claimed he wasn't, and wanted me to interact with people. Meh, I'd already done so with the people who are important to me! Eventually, we did get going, and felt obligated to say hi to Fred at the elevator. (man, I hate that...) On the way home, Eric made up a parody of Van Halen's HOT FOR TEACHER... NO, I AM NOT HOT FOR A CERTAIN PERSON WHO IS RESIDING AT MY PLACE RIGHT NOW! (he doubts that's true, anyway) He also asked if I had $15 in change, and I thought he meant in COINS - I am NOT an arcade machine OR a Chuck E. Cheese! (the guys passed by one on their way to Portland)

Then I laughed a lot, and he made up a parody of some other song to say that I cackled all the time - whatever, man! Discussed the movie night tomorrow (Jeremy observed the one-month anniversary of the original email, I told him what Jen had told me, and Jen said it was going to be at Daniel's - bigger place and bigger screen), BASEBALL SIMULATOR 1.000, paying me back, my being scandalized because Mr. Creep has a nephew, memories of Dave Wong occasioned by the room we were in for Bible Study, idiot Acura drivers (tailgating / cutting people off), the lounge, "dope," venting / ranting, failing to slam his car door properly, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home