Friday, July 09, 2010

SUCCESSFUL DEMO! / Coffee shops

GOOD NEWS FROM TAIWAN OVERNIGHT!

[02:26:52] Corey: beep beep
[02:26:53] *** Auto-response sent to Corey: I am currently away from the computer.
[02:42:05] Corey: well, I guess you're asleep, nobody is around! I just had a successful demo at a new school and there's nobody to tell the good news to :P Jane's dad just kind of said "okay, okay" :P so he doesn't count. SOMEONE needs to get excited, dammit
[11:10:43] Flami: YAY! I AM SO EXCITED OVER THIS NEWS! :D :D :D (counts as my first major grin of the day - which isn't a stretch since I've only been awake for ten minutes :P) You MUST tell me about it tonight! :D :D :D


Eric emailed me to say that if I chose to make myself unreasonable / unreachable, he had to be at church by 6:15 (worship practice?), so I had to be at Cambie / Jacombs by 5:45. Should be doable! I emailed him back AND called him to tell him so, of course. :D




You Are a Traditionalist



You aren't impressed by anything that's too modern. You go for whatever is classic.

Some may call you a bit old-school, but you know that old school eventually becomes new school!



You are together and quite successful. You know how to excel in every aspect of your life.

People envy your style and grace. They don't see all the hard work behind what you do.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home