Friday, July 09, 2010

Byzantium voices, sourdough, college humor, and checking email after eye surgery

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

AVES (128 points) - against Jason S. [two 4W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
BYZANT (104 points) - against David K. [4W]
VOICE (108 points) - against Lori G. [two 3W]
WINGED (126 points) - against Cheryl W. [two 3W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


Teunis and I discussed Failbook, showers, eating, opening the window, my having to leave at around 5:15, phone calls, money, frying stuff, hot sauce, apples / carrots / potatoes, sibling interaction, laundry, favors, dishes, temperature, organization for leaving, sourdough starter, and more. The Brazilian bean soup might have tomatoes in it, and you can't be too careful when it comes to your health! Vivian S. sent me a message as thanks for my thoughtful wedding card, saying that Steph told her to add the "you can't be mad at her!" afterthought, and that my cards always make her smile. She's also added Billie, heh. (we're still on for next week!)

Eric said that I might enjoy this video of Grammar Nazis on College Humor if I hadn't seen it before. Of course I've seen it before, but it's always nice to be amused once again!


Steph emailed us this picture of Mom attempting to check her email after her cataract surgery today. Somehow, I don't think it works so well after major eye procedures...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home