Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Frisky death, disturbing wifebeaters, and Megan's baby shower photos!

High-scoring words of the evening:

DEATH (176 points) - against Mary W. [two 4W]
LOCATION (120 points) - against Regina T. [5W, 2W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
DRIP (264 points) - against Damon R. [3W used twice, 5W, 2W]
AMIAS (140 points) - against Becky O. [5W, 2W, hook off LID for a plural]
FRISKY (116 points) - against Megan M. [two 2W, 3L on Y]
INKJET (195 points) - against Pat R. [5W, 4L on K] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
ABA (150 points) - against Dawn W. [two 5W]


I'm still on FROST, and the girl next to me is chewing gum (or something similar) rather loudly. Gee, thanks! *sarcasm* When she finished her session (moving along to songs on her computer), a guy took the computer. However, I am very disturbed. The scruffy-looking, skinny guy next to me in the library (who's now started COUGHING!) is wearing just a wifebeater and shorts! o_O [Patrick Q. says he wears that all the time - yes, but at the LIBRARY?!] Alex Lee also deactivated his account, once again. I am not surprised. Now the guy's finished... just in time for ME to be done with MY marathon four-hour session! Great!


Cindy emailed us photos from Megan's baby shower, so here they are!

Megan and Shirley, her cousin Bryant's girlfriend:




Megan and Jocelyn, her cousin Clement's girlfriend:




Megan and the one girl I didn't know at the shower:




Megan and Dawn:




Megan and Steph:




"Group shot," but I was long gone by then to get to the Awana BBQ:



From left to right: Jocelyn, Shirley (in purple), Cindy, Steph, Megan C., Dawn, little Megan T., Jenny, the girl I didn't know, Winnie (in black), Andrea (in purple), Vanessa, Connie (in blue), and Emily.

Edit at 9: I managed to get the 407 right after I got off the C94!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home