Thursday, July 08, 2010

What kind of a name is RYDDIK?! / Yum, sushi!

HA! I KNEW THIS COMPUTER WOULD RESTART OVERNIGHT! (despite what Teunis did a couple nights ago...) I heard some music through the wall about half an hour ago, but ignored it temporarily in favor of resting more in spite of the sunny weather outside, since we'd gone to bed at 3 AM. Wondered how he could sleep through what is apparently a complicated alarm, but he seemed to be waking up - after I yelled in a short, firm manner right at his face, haha. No, it wasn't MAD yelling... it was designed to bring him to consciousness, although I admit that the next step would have been actually shaking him, heh. (and hoping he isn't like Corey, who might have been known to actually kick people while mumbling incoherent things, haha)

When he asked if he could take a shower (despite my telling him yesterday to make himself at home...), I sarcastically told him "No... you have to stay stinky ALL DAY!" I just heard about a baby boy named Ryddik. I'm glad the baby's doing well and all, but what kind of name is THAT?! I can predict with 100% certainty that the kid WILL be called "Ridiculous" when he gets older! Teunis tells me that there's something called the Chronicles of Riddick, but STILL! Discussed ingredients for the pie, the monitors and TV, breakfast, the toaster oven, English muffins, and more.




You Are Egg Sushi



You aren't the most adventurous person in the world, but you're trying to step out of your comfort zone.

New things tend to freak you out a bit, especially if they are very different from what you're used to.



You prefer to take baby steps whenever you undertake something challenging. Too much at once can overwhelm you.

You tend to be cautious and disciplined. You think through every action you take, even if evaluating your options slows you down a bit.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home