Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wedding planning drama, bracelets with stickers, air mail, and GIANT-PRINT Bibles!

Before I went out today, I watched a couple of hour-long shows on the DRAMA which can ensue while planning your wedding... they were pretty good! (now, I'm watching FAMILY GUY) Used some time to make bracelets for Sunday School with stickers, write Corey's birthday card and Olympics postcard, and then put Corey's stuff in the bubble-wrap envelope... along with Cadbury eggs and Mr. Big chocolate bars. While waiting for the bus, I used my Chinese on a couple of old ladies who were trying to figure out how to get to the Canada Line, heh - that went well enough. Went to Seraphim first to see what Bibles they had, and they actually had GIANT-PRINT Bibles. I'll have to buy an extra-large Bible cover next month, but that's okay even if my savings account is depleted now!

Reflected that it was too bad the Canada Line wasn't in operation when SOMEONE wanted Subway all the time, haha. Then I went to the post office to mail Corey's stuff... air mail is better in this case because it's time-sensitive. Corey should be back today sometime, and if it gets there after he leaves again for Taiwan, maybe his parents can ship it over, haha! On the way home, Ramynder Greyval saw me on the bus, and said hi - cool enough. An old lady wanted my seat because she had to hang on to something... gee, that's the same reason why I took that particular seat! Of course, I let her have the seat. It was also raining when I got home, so it was a good thing I went out when I did! Took the opportunity to throw out some stuff, hah.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home