Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mickey Pun is a GIRL?! / Redrum / Cute girls / Murder / Knife-throwing dream

Yesterday while we were talking about ouija boards and stuff, Kevin told us that he'd discovered that Mickey Pun is actually a girl... WTF?! We thought she was a guy! While doing the dungeons yesterday, I discovered that you can apparently collect too much inventory - at least, you can't use the wands! Now I have all sorts of stuff that isn't showing up in my inventory list! Redrum time, and I'm not surprised. Took out the garbage, and saw this cute little girl about two years old, who was helping her daddy to take out the recycling (milk jug) - she waved and said hi and bye! CUTE! Also discovered that the foyer of the apartment building smelled like pot - yay? Just heard about this bizarre Ontario murder - yay for morbidity! Think I'll catch the Paralympic opening ceremony at 1:30, since I missed it yesterday. Martin and Sabrina also say the Awana sleepover was pretty rowdy - I'm not surprised that nobody got any sleep!

I think my subconscious is flipping its LID over this imminent birthday dinner for Grandma. Check out this dream: my parents getting me up in the middle of the night to yell at me about nothing, their not being impressed that my Fellowship bed was longer than the really short one I had at their house (apparently I slept over at church sometimes in the dream!), my mother actually bunching up my pajamas while I was wearing them, my dad throwing a Cutco knife in my direction in the dark kitchen, and Grandma not really knowing what was going on. She wondered why the knife was embedded in the floor. I felt sad as I got the sheath for it, and wondered what I'd do.

Scott and Jon came over with a Nintendo system - in a MARIO game, Scott's middle name was Gregory, and they had to grab a lot of coins in a level before they ran out of time. But they also had to contend with Goombas and Thwaps (the things that suddenly drop from above), and an extreme time limit while being very tiny and invincible. They eventually found an exit in a plant, and finished the level with 22 seconds left. After that, my old friend Nina came over to discussed Metrotown and Melissa with my sister - they called people "Melly" during the conversation, and made things appear normal. I just stuck with the guys. When everyone left, the crap started again - yup, as in real life. Appear normal in front of witnesses, but let your real demonic personality forth when everyone leaves! UGH.




You Should Say J'Adore



If you were to visit Paris, you'd simply fall in love with it. And you would never want to leave.

Every little thing would delight you, from the food to the art to the people.



And who knows? If you were unattached, you probably would fall in love with a French person. They're pretty hard to resist!

You are ready to adore Paris. You were born to be a Parisian - all you have to do is get yourself there.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home