Thursday, March 11, 2010

117 people for CURLING?! / Best Actress

Eric invited 117 people out to the curling event taking place two weeks from now! I thought he was CRAZY, and said so after I answered the Evite to say "not unless I suddenly gain the ability to NOT look like a klutz on ice." After my shower, I got out to find that he'd replied to say that it was probably easier than sorting through that number of email addresses. True, but still. I was also going to have some red or yellow soup, but figured I should not be attempting to make it when the best-before date is July 22 or September 7, 2009. *sigh* Noted that Golden seems to have deleted his Facebook account again, too.

Trivia fact for Thursday, Mar. 11: Who accepted her Best Actress Oscar statuette with the words "Hello, gorgeous"? Barbra Streisand, in 1969 when she won for her film debut as Fanny Brice in Funny Girl - in which her opening line, spoken as she looked at herself in a mirror, was "Hello, gorgeous."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home