Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Escalator and ex dream / No Dana / MICE! / Relationships

Had a weird dream where my friends and I were chasing each other throughout a huge building, trying to complete various time challenges. Citrus went right down an escalator in order to shave more time off his completion. However, that didn't help him at all. After we completed everything, we went to someone's house to hang out. For some reason, my ex was there, and wanted to talk to a chick named Susan using FB chat instead of MSN because it would be more discreet. No recording of history, for one. That sounds like something he'd do in real life, too. I grabbed his laptop and used his Facebook for a while, too - ha ha ha. Everyone was having candy later when the dream ended! Not sure why I had the dream... unless it was the escalator thing in the downtown insanity after the gold medal hockey game, heh.

Almost fell asleep in the bathroom, so took the opportunity to get some more rest. Got up and then heard mice - I KNOW THEY'RE AROUND! Noticed Dana unfriended me on Facebook - oh well. I did a lot of editing yesterday, so I hope for the same today. Discovered that Dave is anal, too - paper iron, indeed. :D




You Are Not in a Relationship



You probably have figured this out already, but you aren't even in a relationship.

If you don't have a special someone in your life, then this is a perfectly fine result.



However, if you do have a partner and still have gotten this result, then you're in deep trouble.

Your relationship doesn't have intimacy, passion, or commitment. Get out now while you can!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home