Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dream of smoking, parks, affection, Aidan, SUPERNATURAL, and crazy pictures

I had a weird dream in which I was waiting for some friends outside at a park. It was almost evening time, and Lesley was looking for little Rachel. I was on a bench, and two people I knew then sat on either side of me, taking a cigarette break. For some reason, the guy (not the girl!) asked if it were okay - I said it would be fine as long as he made sure the smoke wasn't downwind. After his smoke, he asked if it would be okay if he hugged me - I said it was fine, and leaned my head on his shoulder. It was nice... soon afterward, Lesley showed up with a sleepy Rachel, and said that Eric would pick me up. Fine by me!

As advertised, Eric showed up some time later. He wasn't surprised that I was being affectionate with a friend, and said we needed to leave soon. I went willingly, and later told him that a feeling of warmth had pervaded my heart... he just shook his head, heh. We went to someone's house, where Subena was watching SUPERNATURAL with a friend. Some kids were around, like Aidan from Awana - I played video games with them for a bit before I decided to take a laptop and check my email. Jon and Harmony had emailed me from a bunch of different email addresses (but it all showed up in the same Gmail conversation), and they wanted me to see various crazy pictures: weird poses, a purse full of money, and more! Apparently, Subena was getting irritated since her friend had mentioned her on Twitter as "* @ edsu" ... but she couldn't see it because I had the only computer connection in the house! The dream ended soon afterwards, and I don't know why I had it!




You Are Flamboyant



You are a colorful and creative character. You are always thinking up new projects.

You have a loud personality, and people find you very entertaining. You are quite charming.



You don't have much of a filter on your words or actions. You just do whatever you feel like.

You are energetic, quirky, and hyper. It's hard for you to focus at times... you're too busy having fun.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home