Thursday, March 04, 2010

Older kids than expected / Wooden tables and the Playstation in a dream

I'd left Corey a message asking how the interviews and demo went for the English teaching position, and he answered me:

[05:01:52] mrptptpt: demo yesterday maybe not good.. I'm not sure. demo today... they want me to work there :P
[05:03:44] mrptptpt: yesterday was the business one, which was weird... today was the kindergarten one, but I think I did the demo with like kids who were eight to nine years old.. so I dunno...
[05:04:08] mrptptpt: still checking out more possibilities, but basically I'm working there if I go sign the contract


Had a fractured dream of the family trying to get space in a crowded restaurant somewhere in the forest. We saw Lily and baby Gavin there, and I had to get out of the way when the waitresses rolled wooden table shapes around! My mom and dad weren't too impressed with the food... yet my siblings, Harmony, and I thought it was excellent! In fact, we took a bunch home! Jon and Harmony were discussing whether they could log some hours in on the Playstation at my parents' place if they took over the TV - eventually after they wrote stuff down on blue paper, they figured they would do that. First, we went to the library where we saw a lot of ANNE books: thin ones, fairy ones, time travel ones, Cinderella ones, fat ones, ones with her and another female character named Excel... the dream ended soon after that. Not sure why I had that one, although I did see Gavin on Sunday!

Dylan emailed us to say that he'd forgotten about the Committee meeting tonight, and wanted us to confirm that we were in. Of course, I was practically the last one to weigh in, but at least I had a good sleep after waking shortly after 8 AM, ugh! I've just been reminded of the country lyric that Steph and I heard once: "Let's get romantic, baby, and have a one-night stand." We were HORRIFIED, since one-night stands are certainly NOT romantic!



You Are Shy and Easygoing



You're the type of person who doesn't like to make waves or cause trouble.

Other people find you sweet and subdued. You are extremely easy to get along with.



You are a bit sensitive and easily stressed out. Conflict makes you feel horrible.

You try your best to live your life quietly and not get in the way. You're happy to be left alone.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home