Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Interview worry, Myles, Edwin, and hobbies

[01:57:21] Corey: dinner time :P not sure where Jane is... she hasn't even talked to me on MSN today. she called me via her aunt's cell phone earlier since I had an interview that she was worried about

It's odd, but it appears that Myles has added me back again on Facebook - fine by me! I forgot to mention here that I congratulated Edwin on Sunday - he and his girlfriend Jane are getting married soon. Not surprised that I finished all my seaweed already, heh.




You Are Cooking



You are a very generous and caring person. You love to make other people happy, and you love to give.

You are content when you are busy with projects. You enjoy working with your hands.



You are both intuitive and creative. You are good at figuring out how to make things work, and you love to experiment.

You may be only following recipes for now, but eventually you'll be creating your own amazing, original meals.

HA! Not really...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home