Monday, March 01, 2010

Batman bin Suparman / Dream of Billie and snow / Booze! / Love

Singapore Superhero: Batman Bin Suparman... if I were a boy, I'd think this was the coolest name ever.

Woke up at 2:45 from a fractured dream about talking to Billie on IM, sitting down suddenly in the snow at a bus stop, and trying to solve a murder mystery which involved little kids in a church class. The building's floors were only visible from the third floor up, and the dream also had my breaking Grandma's favorite red Chinese dragon spoon while doing the dishes, kissing a guy in the church, and viewing photos on a computer of past murders committed by the suspect. (dead girls had lots of makeup and hair!) I bet that was all subconscious junk!

My plan is to call or go to Zellers / the Bay / Oakridge / London Drugs tomorrow... JACK BAUER is on tonight, and I refuse to miss it if I'm in transit somewhere. I'll definitely miss the Olympics, though! The police poured 21,000 bottles or cans of booze down the storm drains these past two weeks, and I hear Russia isn't very happy with their sports minister right now, haha. I guess they have a few years to straighten that out, heh. Gotta do laundry today, too.



You Are Love



You find it easy to love. First of all, you love yourself - and that's extremely important.

You truly love your friends, and you even have a special love for all of humanity. Other people mean a lot to you.



You find it easy to express your feelings and get close to people. And while no friendship is perfect, you've mastered the art of forgiveness.

You are affectionate and caring. Your love can be anywhere from platonic to passionate, but it's always strong.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home