Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Phase One passing, Isaac as a good name, makeup

Got up to this message from Corey, which makes it sound like things went okay in the interview:

[06:08:02] Corey: well, phase one passed? I think? :P we didn't do the demo part though, they want to do that on Thursday and want me to start working on Friday (not going to) if that goes well... I basically just sat there and said "yeah.. okay... yeah.. okay.. right.." the whole time.. Jane was there, and I think she handled most of the questions in Chinese... so I don't realllly know what happened


Learned that Frances and Mel have finally decided on a name for Micah's brother: Isaac Nicholas sounds like a good name! Good thing "Isaac" is already in my tags, so I don't have to rename a tag like I did when Micah was born two years ago! Yup, I'm an OCDL. :D



You Are Blush



You are demure and understated. You like to look good, but you don't like to make a fuss about it.

You prefer a natural look, and you don't like to seem like you put too much effort into your style.



You prefer classic pieces and a minimal beauty routine. You feel like you are able to be confident without a lot of makeup.

You believe that beauty is skin deep. Nothing is as beautiful as the glow you get from being happy.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home