Thursday, March 04, 2010

Mary of Bethany, support, and Britney Spears

Managed to find Karmie's house all right, although I was on the 404 and not the 403. Actually, I unexpectedly saw Jon and Harmony at the bus stop on their way to the family dinner - Jon said that they'd thrown my bag away. He is SUCH an ugfart! Connie and Andrea also made it out, and I actually saw Connie outside in her car! We examined Mary of Bethany, and her waste in pouring expensive perfume on Jesus at a dinner. I shared about recent events, figuring that it would be a good time... of course, I ended up crying. Yikes! At least the others were supportive about it, and said the right things. Learned that Connie is going to Taiwan pretty soon on a work-related trip, and Andrea gave me the correctly-spelled wedding invitation. Talked about Chuck, helmets cracking, Josiah / Hannah / Noah, miracles, the Olympic experience, and more. Andrea gave me a ride home, and unexpectedly treated me to a Tim Horton's hot chocolate too.


Trivia fact for Thursday, Mar. 4: How long, in hours, did pop star Britney Spears' first marriage - to childhood pal Jason Alexander - last? 55. Spears exchanged vows with Alexander in a Las Vegas wedding chapel at 5:30 AM on Saturday, January 3, 2004, and had the marriage annulled at midday the following Monday. Both were 22 at the time.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home