Saturday, March 27, 2010

The ex can still see my posts through his alterego?! / YAY, JEREMY! / Appendix

I called Eric back after my nap (and after he sent me an email intimating that I should bring a "big group" snack... meh!) - I didn't know if I'd fall asleep, but I did. He wanted to know if I was going... of course! Then he wanted to know whether I could get there on time.... considering I was apparently early, I could and did. Eric picked me up, saying that a passing bus should have been the one I was on. I said he was late, and he pointed at the time - fine, it said 6:15. I ranted about his adding Korey's alterego (back) on Facebook: Eric said, "I had him on there before! [to my assumption that Korey threw a hissy fit over something] Yes... I got mad at him, and he deleted me!" I knew it was someone whom I thought of as a devil, but I had too much respect for Eric's friendship to say that Eric should just not have added him back. Knowing Korey, that would have created way more drama than strictly necessary! We went to Superstore to get cheddar (no grapes!) and Subway for dinner... I picked up some aluminum foil since I'd forgotten about it this morning, even if I don't use it much.

When we got to church, we went upstairs to find Dylan playing the keyboard. I had to go downstairs and stand in the kitchen to eat, since I didn't want to get crumbs all over myself. Benedict saw me from the fellowship hall, so we waved to each other. Pastor John came in and we exchanged greetings. I got out of the kitchen when the Chinese fellowship had started their praise and worship night, and went back upstairs to say hi to Dave, Yvonne, and Christon. Dylan, Eric, and I figured that Jen should tell the fellowship about the program since we weren't consulted about the change in plans. After our worship, I said hi to Harmony and Deb before going to my small group. Jeremy hadn't been to the lounge since it was changed over, so I said that it wasn't the seniors' lounge anymore. Johnny said that he'd been sleeping when we tried to call him a couple weeks ago... GOOD JOB, making Cindy all flustered and nervous! She was that way tonight, too... she was a few minutes late, and apologized profusely. Meh, it's just a few minutes! Dylan, Deb, Lesley, Johnny, Albert, Carmen, Vicky, Eric, Kevin, and Jeremy weren't THAT worried! :P

We had to go around the table and affirm each other - Eric thought that I should be affirmed in the fact that I can put up with a lot of teasing, and can scream as loud as my sister. Crazy man! I apparently made people laugh when I said that I didn't know Vicky very well (so couldn't really affirm her, haha), AND when I said that Lesley was leaving us soon, hahaha. When Cindy asked Jeremy for his birthday, he pointed at me and said that she should have asked ME... thanks, dude. It was good seeing Jeremy out on a Friday, even if he does have work tomorrow - I've missed his humor! Discussed humor, laughs, crosses, accounting courses, apples, poems, multigrain Pringles chips, insight, memories, significant events in the past six months, Germany, and more. We had refreshments in the foyer... everyone joined in! Pretz, orange slices, apple slices, hot chocolate, crème brulée and dessert courtesy of the Chinese fellowship, Pringles chips, sweets, cheese, and other stuff.. oh my!

Told Andrea that I'd gotten her email, but life was a bit crazy. She apologized that she didn't invite Eric or Jeremy (who MIGHT be going to Jon's gig) to the dinner, but she and Chuck were going to invite everyone to the ceremony and lunch. I understand that parents have a say in the guest list, as well... at least she's inviting Jon, Steph, and Harmony! Made Sunday plans with Eric: it doesn't matter to me if he has to be there early! Talked to Grace and Dianne about Richie's farewell - it's going be on the night of Sunday, April 11. I knew I couldn't afford to go to the dentist this month ANYWAY! Asked Emily Lam who the Daniel Fellowship guy with the glasses was - his name is Isaac, and we shook hands. Said hi to Joey, Jason, and more people. After a while, I saw Eric high-fiving Mr. Creep in goodbye... I definitely wanted to offer the poor guy some of my hand sanitizer, haha! Dianne said it was good that I wasn't carrying around a heavy bag - I didn't HAVE to, today! Harmony said that Jon was at a CD launch party... not surprising! She said that the chapel should be upstairs at Holy Trinity, and it should be pretty simple - okay then.

I surprised Jose by wishing him a happy belated birthday - hey, we TOLD him that I remembered everyone's birthdays! Wesley asked when Jose had told me... in October, so about five months ago! Richie just laughed at us, heh. After a while, I asked Eric whether we could go now... he said that "my pal" wasn't around, so I didn't have to be antsy. HA, HE IS NOT MY PAL! We finally did leave a while later, and we heard Stanley telling Margaret / Hien / Quan that blueberries give you diarrhea... oh my. Eric and I mainly talked about my vision, how far away things had to be for me NOT to see them (since I didn't recognize Vicky waving at us in the parkade), Moist, Batman and the Joker, guessing, DARKWING DUCK, no "Speedos and tie" show tonight (Eric has a pair, from swimming club), CAPRICA, LOST, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, and more on the way home. Interesting times, hahaha. Ada finally sent me a reply to my message asking for a ride... phew, she can do that tomorrow!


Trivia fact for Saturday, Mar. 27: How long is the adult human appendix? Usually between three and four inches.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home