Friday, March 26, 2010

Me, the Crime Library, NOT walking all over Eric, and nicknames in common

High-scoring word of the night:

ME (102 points) - against Darrel S. [5W, 4L on M, hook off KA to make AM]


I've been reading the Crime Library tonight... good times! Called Auntie Ying earlier while doing that and laundry, too. Talked about fish, Dave Wong, her neighbor, my non-relationship with my mother, appreciation, my sister thinking I'm walking all over Eric (if anything, KOREY is doing just that with his repeated requests to borrow money from him - I don't think his behavior's changed), her aunt / Chrystal's grandma, prayer, dancing, Aberdeen mall, the care home at work, and more.


Trivia fact for Friday, Mar. 26: What nickname did hockey great Bernie Geoffrion, boxing champ Ray Mancini, and tennis phenom Boris Becker have in common? Boom Boom.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home